Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
05 December, 11:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm listening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
05 December, 09:03
Strange sounds in the #sky compilation - YouTube

#nibiru #nemesis

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
04 December, 09:44
THE WORLD IS CONNECTED.

“Military is the only way.”

https://rumble.com/v1yjjv6...

Par Nelli @Parnelli
04 December, 09:37
Is mother nature talking to father time?
Like sands thru the hour glass, these are the days of your lives 🤔🤷‍♀️

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
04 December, 07:59
https://youtu.be/nPXuMOiJK... Sound garden , Hands all over
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

garm hava @sigma777
04 December, 07:24

garm hava @sigma777
04 December, 07:23

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
04 December, 04:46
5:5

THE WORLD IS CONNECTED.
WWG1WGA.

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
04 December, 04:30
Pele is angry

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
04 December, 03:58
#hawaii 🌋🌋

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
04 December, 03:57
12:46 > 12:1 < > 112 > 22

Trust the plan.
THE WORLD IS CONNECTED

Happening now

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 December, 03:56
😎
Schumann Resonance HIDDEN MESSAGE JFK FTX & Our Subconscious Perceptions
https://youtu.be/0Tnr0oYZ7...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
04 December, 03:52
Good Morning VK
t/s 12:46 est | 6:46 NZ
12:46 > 3:1 > 4 > 1111
6:46 > 6:1 > 7
CAPs: E = 5 >< 5:5
missing 'g' = 7
Last 7 days of earth talkin in NZ 👇

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
04 December, 03:47
❤️💥😃👍🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 December, 03:28
Earthquakes last 7 days 4.5+ magnitude.
"Tectonic plates are shifting"

If the Earth is moving into a higher frequency area of space, it seems to me only logical that there will be some changes of some sort during the move.
I have understood tho that they would not be planetary destroyers.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
04 December, 03:12

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
04 December, 03:07
We The People are grateful that military are saving lives underground and special forces apprehending the evil WW.

Now, the surface population gets more maimed and dying .... the patriots and anons are wondering why the military can't start mobile medbeds clandestine in every country.

The anons would jump right in and get healed, glowing and 30 years younger! THAT would wake up every normie VERY VERY QUICKLY!

If there are military eyes on this post, please consider mobile units rolling out medbeds this week in various locations.

🙏❤️

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
04 December, 03:18
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
patriots fiest so we can help rhe others :)

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
04 December, 04:02
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Some don't know about them, and don't believe it when you tell them, yet I'd gladly give up my place in line to those injured who were forced to be vaccinated - the Military and the Children.

The Adults had some choice and say in the matter, and in spite of media brainwashing and employers' mandates, were warned. How smart people can be quickly turned into Chicken Littles.

Nuremberg 2.0 is only the beginning.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
04 December, 03:05
Your morning frog report, sir!

jaCk_ sIOn @jaxnsk1n
04 December, 03:00
hidden grandmother turtle codes.

Kento Marek @Ghost_Kento
04 December, 04:55
In response jaCk_ sIOn to his Publication
does the dreamwalker actually view and take part in other timelines, or just an observer?

Sista Sue @SC18835410
04 December, 02:48
3am Central Time my dogs woke me barking. I thought tbey wanted to go out but they would not. My mom said her dog did the same thing, whining at the door but didnt want to go out.

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
04 December, 02:06
I'm laying in the sun today & listening to the breeze. Feeling good

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
04 December, 02:05
im dancing to it

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
04 December, 02:00
I don’t think mother earth is happy

Desert Dog @Zippydog
04 December, 01:56
Earth is always talkin.
Sometimes a whisper, sometimes a roar.
Wonder what it will be like when the earth shouts!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 December, 01:52
Earth Talkin'=119 Think Mirror > 911

Master Plan=119................God Is In Charge=119
Golden Hour=119...............Divine Will=119
Eleven Three=119..............So It Begins=119

Go Time. Biblical=119........Edge Of Glory=119
Focus On God=119............And Away We Go=119

Sessions=119....................To Catch A Thief=119
Researchers=119...............Call Of Duty=119
Ready Set Go=119.............Full Speed Ahead=119
Make It Happen=119..........Use Weapon=119
Truth Bomb=119................Semi Truck=119

All The News=119..............Four O Clock=119
Blowing Up=119................Spectacular=119

Happy Ending=119.............Oh Happy Day=119
The King Is Back=119.........Blessed By God=119
JFK Jr Is Here=119.............God's Hand On Me=119
Love Wins=119..................So Help Me God=119

It's Amazing=119...............You Are Free=119
Gold Standard=119............Nikola Tesla=119
Divine Light=119................Divine Healing=119

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
04 December, 01:44
💫💓✨💥 YES! EARTH'S ENERGY SHIFTS NOW!

ALLways LET GO AND TRUST, BE SELF, YOU ARE SO LOVED and SUPPORTED in the Transition into New Earth ... Hold the Light✨ Stand in your power ✨

This video is a transcription by Allison Coe of a recent AMAZING Beyond Quantum Healing Hypnosis session with a man who is a chiropractor who does his sessions with clients now telepathically. He speaks of the energetic 💥 coming NOW and Earth changes ...that all have already chosen their future destiny, are you conciously aware of your choice?

https://youtu.be/aiWZ7IfAs...

" This session gives us insights into what's happening on Earth from several different perspectives. These perspective allows us to refocus on what really matters right Now. As always, please use your own discernment while listening to these details. I'd like to thank my amazing client for allowing me to share his session with you. We both hope this session helps someone.

Much love,
Allison

https://www.allisoncoe.com

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
04 December, 01:42

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
04 December, 01:36
GO

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
04 December, 01:35
Looks like there is currently 26 volcanoes actively erupting around the world

reaper myer @reapermyer
04 December, 09:54
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

IAM NJoy @NJoy
05 December, 10:00
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Grand Solar Minimum much….
We have increased earthquakes & volcano activity when the Sun is at it’s minimum within the Solar Cyles. The Sun effects our electromagnetic atmosphere & influences the Earth. David (Diamond) from Magnetic Reversal News on YT did an easy to watch 11min video recently. Worth a watch for those new to the Solar Cyles & his work. references to all data provided within description box - always a sign of a good researcher 👍🏻
video title: ‘Grand Solar Minimum? What do experts say?’ posted 11 days ago
Will post link if interested x