COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Mr. Pool has been re-approved on Telegram. His previous channel was forcibly shut down at the request of certain people from the office.

They didn't seem to like that Mr. Pool started releasing all the documents about the war in Ukraine, which could immediately remove Biden from office. He continues to reveal every GOVERNMENT SECRET.

Biden's iCloud? Nothing is a coincidence, a chilling video has surfaced of Joe Biden personally talking about the contents of Hunter's phone. This video is privatized and can only be found on this channel. The end of Biden has come.

You have 24 HOURS to join this channel. After that I will activate the invitation links. (TELEGRAM)

EVERY LIE WILL BE EXPOSED.
Prepare backups.
Archive everything.
12:42 PM - Dec 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 December, 07:49
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Ty Commander. I wondered what happened to Mr. Pool 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
04 December, 12:48
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
there are thousands of us that refuse to use a cell phone.,,,which you not only need to join but now to view information in Telegram
I sure hope the information gets released to the rest of us that can not access Telegram.
Maybe create a hashtag so we can look it up and easily find it on other platforms?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396