Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
04 December, 02:04
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Nope....not just you, Red Panda!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starsky n Hutch @RiPatriot71
04 December, 01:39
What are they waiting for ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
04 December, 01:48
In response Starsky n Hutch to his Publication
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

arba happihr @arba
04 December, 01:49
In response Starsky n Hutch to his Publication
Christmas I think β˜ΊοΈπŸ™

None None @MUDD
04 December, 01:12
And yet?

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
04 December, 01:20
In response None None to his Publication
Jesus said: '[B]lessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear'" (Matthew 13:16). Christ promised His disciples, β€œHe that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father” (John 14:12)

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
04 December, 12:47
I have to admit, that’s exactly how it sounds to me as well.
Brazil 2.0