Zanne Anon @Zanne63
👀MICROCHIPS FOUND IN ORDINARY PEOPLE👀...
#WakeUpWorld !!!
07:19 AM - Dec 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Zanne63 in this post can reply
max moody @33maximus33
04 December, 01:02
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
(prank maestro) this isn't real, please remove it and be more diligent next time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
04 December, 10:06
People not being able to tell it's a joke when it says "prank" and "meme" right there on screen is honestly frightening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
04 December, 09:53
that guy is a magician - Justin Willman.
this is a prank.

verify then trust.
please delete

https://youtu.be/Y9NX2VjZN...

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
05 December, 06:42
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Red Man @2PillarPortal
04 December, 08:51
Watch the ones that got the
Lobotomy SWAB's also..

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Mirella Petkovic @StarCitizen
04 December, 08:08
Matrix was documentary.
https://youtu.be/DIeYzw6Hh...
Trinity removes bug from Neo | The Matrix - YouTube

THE MATRIX (1999)SCENE TAGS:matrix, neo, trinity, switch, shrimp, robot, belly, gun, removed, rain, car, team, dozer, mouse, mr anderson, scene, clip, bug, p...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 December, 08:05
When I got fingerprinted to own a gun, they put my hand on a screen and I saw a little box on the finger that went into the ink. I have no clue what it is.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
04 December, 07:48
sign me up please, have had a few surgeries and i would like to know if there's a chip in me! My God help us all!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
04 December, 07:44
sketchy EVIL shit

Fookers

J.J. Jameson @jjj
04 December, 10:05
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
You really can't recognize a joke when it's implanted right into you, huh?

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 December, 07:44
What is this from, would be good Sunday entertainment.🙃

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
04 December, 07:37
Oh...My....Gosh