LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
03 December, 11:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 December, 11:37
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
but i feel a copper iud is bad right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle Truth @DivaMommy
I've been thinking about our conversation this week and wanted to suggest you maybe look into Tavist-D (a pharmaceutical). There were posts here previously regarding it being found to assist in auto immune diseases like MS and that this was likely why it was pulled in US. Gotta keep selling those other high priced cures you know. They spoke of it being available online or abroad however. I don't recall what else it was said to help but maybe its worth a shot looking into this for you? If I knew how to use the search button here better I would look for you but I can't.
12:42 AM - Dec 04, 2022
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DivaMommy in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
04 December, 01:07
In response Elle Truth to her Publication
thank you very much i appreciate you thinking about me♥️😘🌹🙏 i will look into it for sure 🙏 God Bless you♥️♥️🌷🌷🌷

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
04 December, 01:50
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Hey There ... You've been on my mind since your post about 28 & need caretaker ... Here's a couple of pics ... also on floridasharkmans web site there is treatment recommendations regarding bad vax issues. So much more is there ... God Bless 🤗