Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
_AT_ 42_ @AT42
05 December, 06:35
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I fight for the future, that i imagined, when i was younger. If there is nothing to fight for, there is no fight. You have to eventually make up smth 2 f. 4, if nothing else...there is no plan b 4 life. Why live, at all? Kryptonite in my ass.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 December, 10:26
In response Laurie Isenman to her Publication
Children matter..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
03 December, 08:53

03 December, 09:09
In response None None to his Publication
Oh how much I could use this...

#BlessUp

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
03 December, 08:22
Right there with you, it should never happen to any child.

03 December, 08:24
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
NEVER

Paisley Park @Paisley66
03 December, 08:22
For THE CHILDREN: today, tomorrow, and future!

03 December, 08:24
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
And the dead in the past...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
03 December, 08:21
😢

03 December, 08:23
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Yeah, I'm one of them...

That is why I fight...