Kim Runner @kimrunner
Elon Musk just did a 2-hour+ interview/Q&A on Twitter spaces.
Nothing scripted or off the table. Fox News and other MSM journalists were on asking questions.

Let that sink in...
07:30 PM - Dec 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
05 December, 07:41
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
incase we missed it only place I could find it

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Elon Musk UNFILTERED: EPIC 2 Hour Interview (Twitter Spaces Live Recording) - YouTube

Join Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/solvingthemoneyproblem UNLOCK 230+ Exclusive Videos: https://www.patreon.com/solvingthemoneyproblem My Tesla Stock Pric...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 December, 02:41
Loved it!
We are the news now!! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
05 December, 02:30
Missed it ... hopefully the new future of reporting Kim?
✨ "sink" 🙂

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 December, 10:15
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Another anon shared it, if you're interested...

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
04 December, 07:18
damn I missed it!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
05 December, 07:40
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Elon Musk UNFILTERED: EPIC 2 Hour Interview (Twitter Spaces Live Recording) - YouTube

Join Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/solvingthemoneyproblem UNLOCK 230+ Exclusive Videos: https://www.patreon.com/solvingthemoneyproblem My Tesla Stock Pric...

Jen ... @Jenfranji
04 December, 05:20
Yes, I listened to it 👍

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 December, 02:53
So the evening news is gonna start actually having some. MSM has had their self destruct button pushed me thinks.💥 Humanity is NOT going to be forgiving such corporate malfeasance. (They are toast, burnt toast, charcoal made from 💩no less.)

Wonders never cease.
🙏❤️🙏

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
04 December, 12:38
LOTS to be excited about! ❤️👍

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
04 December, 12:23
Love the pun Kim!!!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 December, 12:28
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
:)

Karen Gowen @Kkgowen
04 December, 12:23
I listened to it….and for like another two hours once he was off listening to the discussions. It was amazing.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
04 December, 11:55
‘other msm journalists’

Their downfall is happening before our very eyes.

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
04 December, 11:44

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
04 December, 12:30
Transmitting message;
Carpet-bombing complete, necessary for final thoughts.
going small, red1 red2.
We can't wait for
"handled" 🔥 to be accurate. See you on the OtherSide💥

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
03 December, 11:03
it was a good listen what i got to hear.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
03 December, 10:36
Tucker Carlson, of course, was hot on this last night. Tonight FOX again. Cannot wait for the heads to roll..... Rock and Roll🎬

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
03 December, 10:31
Nice monitoring Kim. Yes waiting for an tiktok from VK to 'preview' the tsunami to come :) Think he offered some strong hints.

Red Edge @Rededge
03 December, 10:18
we are the news now

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 December, 10:04

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
03 December, 09:39
I only heard the last 45 minutes of it. Glad you posted the link on TS.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 December, 09:31
You Can watch / hear It Here EM Live
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
04 December, 11:54
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Video is private.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
03 December, 08:20
.................and has anyone been arrested?

Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
04 December, 11:49
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
years ago

I’m no one @Iam4truth
03 December, 07:55
Yes! It was very informative! I’m still looking for the 2nd round of Taibbi tweets promised for today…

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 December, 07:40
Well…..that answers that question!
#MSMDead

Diane Goldman @DGold
03 December, 11:54
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
They dis a disservice to We the People by refusing to tell the truth! General Flynn said digital soldiers took over the idea of information...we are the news now...WorldWide!

Military is the only way....MSM... EAS/EBS. Are we there yet???

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
04 December, 01:37
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Like Goliath!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 December, 07:38
Great Space. Kim Dotcom was also good and asking good (anon-like) questions.

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
03 December, 11:03
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
ind33d

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
03 December, 07:37
On the Internet, nobody knows you are a doG.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
03 December, 10:18
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I have thought of that many times... I wonder how many are real, how many are paid, etc... But I decided not to worry about that. I know my truth and I will not be dissuaded from I know. The rest, the Lord tells us will be unveiled. I try not to share disinformation, but can not always be sure.. So if I doubt the truth of it , I do not share it. I am not a big follower. What I mean by that is, I follow others but I don't believe every utterance is absolute truth.. God Bless...😉

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
BEGINNING OF THE END OF MSM

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 December, 07:36
God keeps proving he loves us...

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
03 December, 11:14
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
🙏🙏🙌💯💥💥

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
03 December, 07:34
is there a vod of the q&a? and what the heck is twitter spaces? is that a zoom call with myspace marketing?

Reflex *.* @Reflex
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
it's really great. yes like a conference call with designated speakers, everyone else can listen.

Melissa Cook @MelDCook
03 December, 08:08
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
The Q & A was recorded and the moderator stated a link for it would be posted on Twitter.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
03 December, 07:32
"The proof will be in the pudding", EM.

Reflex *.* @Reflex
03 December, 07:32
glad I caught it. this is very obviously the way fwd.