Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I just published a new article "The Emancipation of the Avatar" https://ckarchive.com/b/zl...
07:12 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Bea Best @Dogdude
07 February, 03:42
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I too felt your tw avatar loss after following you and enjoying your work and beautiful photos for so long.
You have a gift on the digital battle field of being able to bring the beauty of nature and unique photographic recording skills, alongside much research - balanced with life experiences, weaved into amazing publications, interviews and hard stated (charater restricted) media truths.
I have said this before, you will forever go down in history brother.
Thank you, for you 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Madya Starr @UniversalOne
06 February, 08:33
@martingeddes It was very inconvienent / heartbreaking to lose what you worked so hard to achieve. However, You are never defined by twitt*r, fa*eb**k, or any other media, book, or anything. As they are a "flash-in-the pan"! You are divine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
06 February, 08:30
I'm glad you are here and being that we are at the end of Revelation, you'll have all the Good News that's fit to print really soon. Blessed Be ❤️💫❤️

Pamela TX17 @PamelaTX17
06 February, 07:58
i am so very hapoy to see you Martin! your photos infused me with wonder and joy, a much needed distraction from the twit battlefield. Your unique perspective on the spiritual war lent 250k of us directly the strength to keep fighting. you have an awesome guest suite newr Houston, TX for the victory tour. love and light dear one

William B Doyle @WilliamBDoyle
06 February, 07:54
Sir, that was a very thought-out and written article.

It flowed so smoothly that I had to slow my reading down so I wouldn't miss anything.

Very refreshing to see the subject of censorship from the viewpoint of one who not only experienced it but the ongoing cascading effects of it.

Thank you!

Verily Chambers @Verily1
06 February, 07:48
Hi Martin, you have excelled again. I received your book on Tuesday. It is superb. Deeply insightful and precient. I have passed it on to others and by email to all my friends (pdf) and Intro by Robert Steele. My spouse and I have had similiar experiences in a different realm. Just this week our emails were without warning removed from us by a family psychopath and all our connections with it. Your book has helped us relax, knowing that the evil we are enduring has a name. By cheerfully offering up the suffering we release graces from heaven to assist the Global Alliance with their work. V

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts