Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 December, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ok AU Family Nana has a question for ya'll about one of VK's posts and YOUR perception of it.

IT IS A BLUE DRESS GOLD DRESS MOMENT!

Questions:
VK himself posted this pic a short while back.
Do you think this post is telling us that our amazing @administrator Kobayashi is Elon Musk?

or

Do you think this post is telling us that the Elon Musk you see is really our Kobayashi?
12:56 PM - Dec 03, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
03 December, 03:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i think is more likely than not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
03 December, 02:20
VK username on twit was CRYPTKOBA

Crypt KOBAYASHI

Makes ya wonder does it not

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 December, 03:02
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
It does doesn't it?

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
03 December, 05:29
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
YEP been saying this for a long time but has gone ignored when i mention it. Apparently no one wants to see that.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
03 December, 03:16
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
maybe koba is elon double. seems to know a lot about networking and how to get the goods out

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
03 December, 01:11
No, I think our Kobayashi is the Kobayashi we know from Twitter before we all got booted. ❤️
Elon is busy enough running five companies, plus he never spoke about the fish in his pond. 😉

Olaf Koll @OlafK
03 December, 01:09
😎good and interesting question.
i think the answer will not surpise us or?🙏
VK?

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
03 December, 01:06
Excellent question! I am thinking it is Kobayashi as Elon. 🤷‍♀️