Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
03 December, 02:42
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
my son was born at 11:11 am
other son was born on 17/17
I was born on 322...enter my name in gematria and you get 223

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
garm hava @sigma777
03 December, 01:21
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 December, 12:42
Same here. 11:11 on 1/11... Real talk

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
03 December, 12:40
😎 So crazy because literally just yesterday I was thinking about getting an 11:11 tattoo 🤯

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 December, 12:30
Well that is just cool as shit!
Happy Birthday early just in case life gets in my way on that day!

or

in the Real world in case Nana doesn't know what day it is.
My family has mad fun of me for my whole life cause I never know the date and mostly don't pay attention even to what day it is since I no longer work a 9 to 5 job!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
03 December, 12:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thanks! Love that doG vibe! I often have to try to remember what day it is. Or year now…I set my own schedule and haven’t done the 9-5 thing in a very long time. I’m a musician and sometimes it feels like every night is Saturday night.

Yeah I was born 12:12am on the 12th month, Christmas Day.

I used to belong to a Facebook page called “Born on Christmas day“. Every single person had a positive attitude about being born on that day. “Christmas babies“ are always asked if it sucks to be born on that day because we are “gypped“ out of presents. that seems to be the only thing people think of when they think of Christmas. Everyone, including me, always thought it was a wonderful thing. Our entire family is always present. The group used to have an inside joke and we would say “Happy birthday everyone! Oh, I almost forgot. Merry Christmas!” :)

and of course I know the history and it’s not really Jesus’ birthday etc. but either way, fond memories growing up on that day.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
03 December, 12:57
12:3