Selah 321 @Selah
Sorry I have been missing... my husband passed away and in Gods hands now... All final... still n shock ...much family around .. yet still missed my AU family.. Thank you for your friend ships and prayer when he became ill.... he just no strength left to fight..
10:11 AM - Dec 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by Selah in this post can reply
ECM Arizona @EM5793
03 December, 02:02
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
๐Ÿ™sorry fir your loss ๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
03 December, 12:05
So sorry for your loss.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
03 December, 12:01
i pray the good lord sends you strength and lots of love ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Pink Totter @Totter
03 December, 12:00
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™ So sorry for your loss.

Ana Tate @Anatated
03 December, 11:59
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿซ‚โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 December, 11:54
Am so sorry for your loss Selah
Heartfelt condolonces to you and the family
Will keep you in my ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ
WRWY๐Ÿ’–

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
03 December, 11:36
So sorry ! Sending prayers ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
03 December, 11:27
I'm so sorry

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
03 December, 11:20
My love and prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry and hope you find comfort and peace and healing.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
03 December, 11:13
Prayers for you Selah, Love and Hugs
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
03 December, 11:09
Sorry for your loss
May He Rest in Peace and God grant you Peace that surpasses all understanding

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
03 December, 11:06
prayers for you and your family, dearโ€ฆ. so very sorry for your loss

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
03 December, 11:04
Praying for you and all your loved ones. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 December, 11:02
prayjng for you and your familyโ€ฆI humbly ask that God comfort and console you all. God bless you all ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
03 December, 10:58
I'm so sorry for your loss. praying for you and your family.

Miss. Messina @Messina
03 December, 10:51
Hugs. :( Praying

Julie Que @JulieQue
03 December, 10:47
So sorry fot your loss! Sending prayers, love, and hugs ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
03 December, 10:44
God Bless you๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Ultra MAGA Laura โญโญโญ donated @Mammers
03 December, 10:42
My sincerest condolences to you and your family. Sending an abundance of love and prayers to you, Patriot. ๐Ÿ™

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
03 December, 10:41
So sorry ๐Ÿ˜”
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
03 December, 10:38
I am so sorry. Mine passed a few years ago. It isnt easy. Prayers for you and yours. Bless you.

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
03 December, 10:37
God bless you and prayers for your sadness and grief at this time. โค๏ธ

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
03 December, 10:37
Iโ€™m so sorry for your loss. Sending you love and prayers ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
03 December, 10:36
Sorry for your loss. Prayers up ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
May you feel the presence of angels and find God's comfort in your beloveds. I'm so terribly sorry.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
๐Ÿ’š๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’š

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
Im so very sorry for your loss, praying for you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
I'm so sorry