COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
03 December, 05:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 December, 05:09
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I hope the UN isn't involved in this. :(
Are you saying Big UN or It's Begun?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 December, 05:49
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
That's OK. I have made so many typos on this platform that my grandfather who was a proofreader for a living is probably shaking his head, lol. I have always wondered if this is from GOD. If it is, which seems biblical to me, I will gladly accept this mission as it's a dream and lifetime of prayers coming true. If it's not from GOD, I will not want anything. It's given me so much anxiety as my GOD and my Country come first. I have always seen and felt the suffering in the world as if it was my own so to be able to do something about it would make me beyond happy. It truly would be my heaven. I know that is why I always loved Princess Diana. I saw my heart in her. I used to think she was so lucky to bring her love to everyone she met around the world. There's nothing better than to bring hope to the hopeless. Please pray that I live long enough to turn lots of tears to smiles. Sending love Patriot. I am going to try and sleep now.