NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
03 December, 01:16
Goats in Trees - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by ColumbiaGoats in Trees · Foster The PeopleSupermodel℗ 2014 Columbia Records, a Division of Sony Music EntertainmentReleased on: 2014-0...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jes King @jes_US
03 December, 01:27
In response NEYƎͶ Lives to his Publication
Sometimes when answering questions Like these...
I often will act like a blind person, Or sometimes when answering them too.

How do you feel about this song musically?

How do you feel about the lyrics?

You know me just curious, little Litmus action. 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
03 December, 01:48
In response Jes King to her Publication
I like this stuff but I will admit that it is definitely way out there both in Musically and lyrically....and I found out that bands like this usually are telling the best stories with their music.......and what are your thoughts on those same questions, I'm curious to know also.... =)

Jes King @jes_US
03 December, 01:56
Overall and in general I've always liked
this band. I must admit that I've never heard this song. With that being said at 1st I enjoyed it musically but the timing change was too off putting... It kind of felt like what I imagined Special K feels like to the users... Then I felt a little weird about the lyrics.

So overall... odd I guess.
kinda like....
this gif...lol

That was a quick, painless fun share I believe.

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
03 December, 02:06
LoL Geez, My Eyes! The Goggles Do Nothing!.... I like all kinds of music, depends how I feel....... it's all subjective and it all helps me =) What are some of your other favorite bands/music? I remember you liked some Zombie and Jethro Tull, and you used to like Danzig and all that but what are your favorites now a days?

Jes King @jes_US
Not really much to be honest... I kind of would like some piece and d*** quiet for once... After a while it all just started to sound the same.

I'm sure that will be super heartbreaking to many musicians out there. Likely to some of the bands I used to tromp around with also.

I tell you what I sure do have some stories, secrets, and overall some really revealing info about bands as well as musicians; Some lovely and some entirely putrid, And some information certainly isn't Intended for public consumption...I'm sure...heck certain musicians would be mortified if I blasted publicly. Who knows, I might still.

You know what I do find though?
The organic space of naturally occurring noise,
(That the musicians tried desperately to fill)
Is quite a bit more lovely and refreshing
than anything they could create.
imho...
after all they're just an incandescent-sideshow, Not nearly as critical a role as they thought.
02:32 AM - Dec 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by jes_US in this post can reply
NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
03 December, 03:05
I understand and I can't argue with any of that.... As I said before that I like the music but not the people behind that music.... I like all kinds of music because music has been the key that helped me navigate this entire shitshow labyrinth that we call life and I needed to use the majority of it to break on through to the other side =).... And believe me, I don't worship any of them or any other humans for matter either... None of them are my 'Eye-dolls' =)

Jes King @jes_US
03 December, 03:52
nice play on words fren!

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
03 December, 02:43
🔥 🔥 🔥
see you later [alligator]
]no you won't[
after awhile [crocodile]
]no you won't[
🔥 🔥 🔥
the music is lame and sucks down here on Earth in my humble opinion. they ruined everything along with the entertainers. and they think their s*** sounds good. I used to listen to All That heavy stuff too I just can't really Vibe with the frequency anymore. there's two types of people in this world people who love the Beatles and people who hate The Beatles. I have my own personal reasons for being in that latter group. mainly because they suck and they're not even the authors of their music. Mr Crowley more people entertaining sick sick sick people who enjoy hurting children and get pleasure out of it somehow. that's why I don't like the Beatles what say you friends I see you guys you both are talking about music what's your take? do you guys like the Beatles or do you dislike the Beatles

Jes King @jes_US
03 December, 02:58
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
nope, no dung bois fer me...

You know I still laugh my butt off when I meet 'men' who slyly drop they are musicians, usually
to a non-reactive response from me...
then a redrop a wag firmer...as if I didn't hear them.
still Jes is not impressed.
Often then followed by dopey worrisome eyes,
like almost brokenhearted.
It is sureal and very strange to receive/witness
(so I have been told by outside observers)
🤷🏽‍♀️
I guess the panty-dropping 80s are officially over
for the music-slangers.

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
03 December, 03:06
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
Absolutely I had to use the Beatles to get to where I am, so yeah they helped me get here.... =)