Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
03 December, 01:45
VK shared this on TS.
I didn't know that about Taibbi! Very clever of EM!šŸ’„

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
03 December, 01:48
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Thanks for posting this Sam! It was precisely the same conversation I had with a friend an hour ago. Glad to see the resonating of ideas bouncing back my way so quickly šŸ˜‡šŸ’ŖšŸ¤“šŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
You are very welcome, Ask Yourself! And very cool!! So many synchronicities lately! Fun and amazing! Everything keeps lining up. Maybe not always at the speed we'd like, but now it just seems to be going a little bit faster...ā¤ļøšŸ™šŸ˜Š Hoping God will also do some things that only He can do. I know He is using good people to destroy the massive, worldwide, corrupt web, but I also believe He's going to "show off" in some way that only He can. It really is about Good vs. evil. And, as we already know, God has already won this! šŸ™āš”šŸ’„šŸ”„
01:53 AM - Dec 03, 2022
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
03 December, 01:59
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Iā€™m up for a table flip... put me in coach!

If not, I would also humbly watch some wrath of God stuff from a comfy distance šŸ˜‡

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
03 December, 02:02
šŸ˜ŠšŸ’„āš”šŸ”„šŸ‘Š

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
03 December, 02:04
comfy distance....KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK ....took the words right out of my mouth... :)