Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
02 December, 09:06
what kind of b******* is this to sell for Christmas? what do we celebrate in Egypt and Timet they're crocodile God or whatever. I ain't celebrating no f****** reptile except for maybe a turtle or a tortoise. why are we still celebrating reptilian b******* and the f****** dinosaur b******* it's all lies they lied about everything wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up wake up!!: one of the few companies I thought I'd never have to boycott Lego s*** I rebuke you Lego. I will never buy another one of your products as long as I live and everybody said amen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
uhhh... they're not saying the crocodile is THE "Creator", it just comes as 1 of Lego's many offerings in its Creator Theme, which is diverse.

"Lego Creator is a Lego theme for generic models. Creator sets have few specialized bricks to create buildings, creatures, vehicles, and robots. Some sets featured instructions for three different possible builds from the bricks included and most sets in recent years have used the 3-in-1 label. Creator is also a parent theme to Lego Icons, a Lego subtheme for adolescents and adults featuring advanced building techniques and large piece counts, mostly known for Modular Buildings and detailed vehicles. Creator also has had several other subthemes such as X-Pods and mosaics."

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
11:04 PM - Dec 02, 2022
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SFWhite in this post can reply
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
03 December, 01:32
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
I think you're totally missing the point dude ma'am whoever you are. that's fine for you if you're cool with it I'm done playing f****** reptile games I'm done playing f****** fake dinosaur games I'm done with the b******* of this luciferian holographic matrix if you love it so much you're welcome to stay here and in this third dimension bro yeah I'm done some of us are done man we have not had, some of us can't even afford Legos unless we get them at the garage sale, you know what I always enjoy playing with Legos but not again I'll never buy another Lego pack again. wait till you see what they're involved with, their money is dirty dirty dirty. it usually always is if the company is on the top layer. hardly anyone will want to play with Legos either when you find out the truth I'm not worshiping any f****** reptile and I'm not doing any of that s*** and they've got us to worship these Idols unbeknownst to us and I realize everybody wakes up at different timelines I am righteous anger

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
03 December, 03:32
In response Brian Mulloy to his Publication
I don't understand why you say the toy set equates to worshipping a reptile, that was the whole, entire, total, complete reason for my reply. Nothing more. I thought you were mislead by the "Creator" on the box to think they were depicting the crocodile as THE Creator.
I agree large corporations are more likely to be evil than not. I've never bought Legos, our son didn't care for them.
Fight your fight, evil must be defeated.

#JesusisLord
#GodHasThis
#GodWins