Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
02 December, 11:21
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
That was obvious when they took the tweet down because they didn't redact the email address. What's more important is the FAKE employee account Jack was using during this. There is no way he knew nothing. He just was smart enough to keep his official e-mail out of it.

Attached is original screenshot before the tweet was removed.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 December, 11:40
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
Owls...satanic much...i don't know why I get when does a bird sing...was @jack the bird?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 December, 02:13
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
As I replied to you I was sitting outside...an owl hooted when I hit send...wierd AF lol

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
02 December, 09:42
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Further info

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
02 December, 10:39
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
Nice detail, thanks.

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
02 December, 10:39
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
I wondered about that but this explanation doesn't simplify it enough for me. thanks for sharing