SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
02 December, 05:39
Mullein: 5 Key Benefits, Dosage, & Safety | The Botanical Institute
Mullein is a plant with a long history of use for respiratory health, wound healing, and urinary tract infections.
This plant is also commonly called candlewick plant, velvet plant, blanket leaf, Aaron’s rod, Jacob’s staff, and old man’s flannel.
Historically, mullein has been used as a remedy for the respiratory tract, particularly in cases of irritating coughs with bronchial congestion.
Mullein has also been used for urinary tract infections (UTIs), earaches, as well as asthma.
In this article, we will look at the health benefits of mullein, its safety, and its history.
https://botanicalinstitute...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
02 December, 05:52
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
Great info!!
Thank you for sharing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
02 December, 06:17
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
You're very welcome! 😇 I came across it by accident & was thrilled to discover it, so thought others might like to know, too. We're all in this together.🤝

#JesusIsLord✝️
#GodHasThis🙏
#GodWins !🙌

Yes we are, and we will need to know all these great God-given natural remedies when big pharma goes away. Hopefully it’s soon.
Thanks again!!
06:20 PM - Dec 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Screenmaker55 in this post can reply
SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
02 December, 06:32
In response Screen Maker to her Publication
Our doctors are, by design of BigPharma, purposefully NOT educated on natural healing remedies. My uncle, a great diagnostician, one of the best doctors I've ever known, admitted he was never even taught about vitamins much less herbal alternatives, & he's 95 now. So the imposed ignorance of doctors concerning all things natural, that occurs during their medical education, has been going on for a VERY long time.😡

02 December, 07:08
Yes, the doctors have had things hidden from them as well. I feel bad for them, especially when they find out. Fortunately I have a chiropractor who has always referred me to natural supplements. I definitely credit him for waking me up to them.