Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
A parry move in fencing is when a person fakes a move to illicit a response.
When they go to move again, most times the opponent will try to defend against the original move... thus allowing the secondary attack to be successful.
What if the delay on twit over HB was to see if there would be counter attacks to stop the HB info dump?
Then, business as usual.
05:38 PM - Dec 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
02 December, 05:51
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
They already got a good resignation posted right at 5pm!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 December, 05:42
And, what if all of our twitter accounts are about to be restored, just in time for Elon’s announcement and the Q&A.

Q&A = Q and Anons.

Double meanings often exist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
02 December, 06:57
In response The Real Me to her Publication
I'm in read only mode, I only used the account to debate, never done any attacks or said anything offensive unless people found the truth to be offensive.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 December, 05:40
Yes! I swesr I just said "run for cover" , [they] need a big distraction!👊

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
02 December, 05:43
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Ha! "Run for cover"...I was thinking something along those lines as well, Benna!