nasty 123 @Nasty1
I remember growing up & if we saw someone in danger we helped them or if we saw them walking into danger we said, Stop, dont go there as there is danger ahead,, But nowadays, this generation, well, when they see someone walking towards trouble , they say nothing , they take out their phones and film what will happen.
I hate this generation.
09:40 AM - Dec 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nasty1 in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 December, 09:55
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
It is my hallucination that you do not truly "hate" this generation. Rather, you "hate" the level of indoctrination within this generation.

Keep in mind, Love not only already won the battle, Love, wins the war.

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
02 December, 09:55
In response nasty 123 to his Publication
maybe blame the people who didnt do their job and help this generation. my parents sacrifice for me and my brothers you think our generation would have done the same for this generation??? its easy to point fingers maybe go look in a mirror and see of that person did all they could do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
nasty 123 @Nasty1
02 December, 10:15
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
I get you,, but notice how you said , Parents, well , many dont have parents, we have a broken household. This is by design. "They' wanted to break up the household and Parents