JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Again, we have a "misplaced" comma. Thus, it reads...

Buckle Up, (Signed) Buttercups/ 145

Buckle Up, (Signed) John F Kennedy/ 145
10:55 PM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 December, 01:03
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
That is awesome news Fan!
Nana is ready!
Great day with my little man.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrueView Patriot @TimA
01 December, 11:17
you read in too much larry flint lol
enjoy the intel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 December, 01:24
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
Larry Flint, lol.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
01 December, 11:11
Build Me Up Buttercup, song from
The Foundations.

Trump & JFK = The Foundations

Just another wink in the multiple meanings array of commz imho.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 December, 12:52
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
For sure. Thank you for that.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
01 December, 11:03
Same placement as Drop 2134? That’s how I place my comma, when addressing someone.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 December, 12:58
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I just went round and round around this with a fren. She's on your side, lol. Actually, there are no sides. Both can be true and it doesn't diminish the multiple meanings. Q is- at least in part- quantum computing so it crunches all of the possibilities imo. Thanks for pointing this out though. Argue comes from the greek meaning "exchange". It's gotten a bad rap. I love a good argument.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 December, 01:05
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
I scanned your well-curated wall but it was not obvious which video you're referring to. Is it the hour-long Truthseekers post?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 December, 10:58
Did you see video I posted...seemed very promising

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 December, 11:02
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I did not. I'll check it out.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 December, 01:28
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I have been replying to you and it wasn't you, lol. I need sleep. I'll be back in a few hours. I want to know which video you are referring to.