Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
This is me being lady like, I don't take shit bout how to be one by motherfuckers that are men, sould out, that tell me WHAT A WOMAN IS< I will cook cornbread or use that same cast iron as a fkin weapon if necessary, GOD BLESS AMERICA>
06:33 PM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
01 December, 06:50
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
That's HOT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 December, 06:52
In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication
🤣🦅🐸I fkin will done much more than once, outdrove, out fought, out thought, out lasted, and out fkn did it all against many a fkin pos enemy. LOL GOD ROCKS>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
01 December, 06:49

01 December, 06:51
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
🦅🦅🦅

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 December, 06:37

01 December, 06:38
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
FK their poison shit, all forms, all manipulations of men and womens hormones, FK them for trying to kill us, and THANK GOD FOR GITMO>

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 December, 06:34
great you near AZ lol love your fire

01 December, 06:37
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I am in Geawgia, but LOVE all patriots.