Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 December, 02:41
It's good to take a step back and enjoy life... otherwise you will be used for their sick manifestations.

Need that energy for 2023.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
01 December, 03:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Can you explain how they use us for their sick manifestations?
I trust you, and love you, and what you say, dont always understand, but this is something that I thought/believe they can not use us for manifestation, if we are in truth, light, Love, and no fear.
LOVE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 December, 03:29
In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication
Through MSM and frequencies they harvest your energy and use it in combination with dark magic to manifest anything they want. Specifically target the collective emotional reactions. You are being presented with problems that you can't possibly fix, on purpose. That 'worry' energy is what they are currently harvesting.

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
01 December, 08:55
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Trusting the plan

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
01 December, 08:08
how to know (for sure) what hz coming from tv?

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
01 December, 08:11
In response ADDiQt *** to her Publication
Holy spirit will guide you
;)

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
01 December, 05:13
what if you only watch old westerns and none of the News or stupid new shows?

Ann Holden @Amandpms
01 December, 06:27
In response Tracy Jones to her Publication
I've been watching K-Dramas, RomComs, and when I'm feeling really crappy, that old tv series called, Family Affair. It helps bring my vibes up.
None of these shows bring politics, nor bad juju into my house, only 😃 😀 😄 😁 🤣