Jay Dee @JAYDEE
01 December, 02:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JAYDEE in this post can reply
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
02 December, 06:04
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
Patrick Bouvier Kennedy mentioned her as well as his sister Fatima when we were on twitter and fake book. She would be much older than this photo. They were not raised in the US.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
02 December, 06:01
Same nose, lips and eyes
So many secrets.
I totally understand trying to protect your family.
That's where blackmail comes into play. imo
Time will tell.

mark kub @markkub
02 December, 11:28
Cut the photo out of her and do an image search, it seems like I have seen that photo of an actor, could be wrong. I do agree she would be older but could be using a different photo.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
02 December, 12:28
In response mark kub to his Publication
She looks a lot like JFK. Definitely could be a part of the Kennedy clan.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
02 December, 11:24
Ivanka named her daughter,
Arabella Rose Kushner.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
02 December, 06:28
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
While I don’t think that’s a (current) picture as noted elsewhere i. chat...Rose was a Kennedy grandmother ‘s name. So, Arabella Rose is interesting to say the least.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
02 December, 11:16
she looks so young and truthfully too much like her dad. i believe there is also an oldest sister, Fatima, that was raised by another family. I remember the bloodline discussion with Negative 48 and Sacred Blue Tent

Noelle Noelle @Noelle
02 December, 11:11
Wow....She really looks that him!

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
02 December, 10:49
Too early for real dead people to come back yet. No scare event has happened yet. And that is a writing style of a liberal teenager bot, not a 62 year old highly educated Kennedy bloodline person. Its just there to make us reseach more.

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
02 December, 10:54
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
I agree

Evangelina @Evangelina
02 December, 11:13
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Nooooo. I wanna believe!! She's out there, most people are aware of that.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
02 December, 10:41
Kennedy DNA runs thick.

Ivanka's daughter...
Is her name Arabella?

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
02 December, 10:48
In response Susie __Q to her Publication
Not sure yet. This pic above could be photo shopped but 'as is' she definetely resembles a Kennedy. As said previously, she would be in or around 60 yrs old. I want to go back thru archives if this was hidden it may be deep to find. Ivanka - don't think so

Evangelina @Evangelina
02 December, 10:31
Spitting image of her daddy!! I'm so happy for you Arabella!! Finally Truth is coming out! You are BEAUTIFUL 🧡

2ne FruAa @FruAa
02 December, 10:16

2ne FruAa @FruAa
02 December, 10:16
In response 2ne FruAa to her Publication

connie wright @cowri
02 December, 10:13
And John's twin Patrick..Tears of Joy to Know the Truth

Dottie French @DotOn777
02 December, 09:57
Digging a little deeper...I believe Arabella was a surrogate for more of the Kennedy clan.

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
02 December, 10:03
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Thank you for this info. I planned to research more this weekend. Keep us informed if you find more. Thank you! Blessings

reaper myer @reapermyer
02 December, 09:38
theyd be in their 60s

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
02 December, 09:33
WWG1WGA
IYKYK🙏