Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Is this what Elon’s talk of implanting chips into humans is about, restoring their health?

Elon liked these (2) Tweets:
“Neuralink can make the blind become un-blind and the paralyzed become un-paralyzed. 🤯”
10:15 AM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Red Man @2PillarPortal
01 December, 12:05
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
the 'Chips' are already in place via the Lobotomy Swabs

Android phones, turning on 'Developer Mode' Bluetooth finds the Walking Circuits

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
01 December, 10:33
tell me he's the antichrist without telling me he's the antichrist. after what was done with the jab how could one ever trust this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
01 December, 10:31
As i understand it, yes. He isnt talking about changing ones dna. Having said that, im not certain...its how i understand it.

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
01 December, 10:29
I'd rather be blind than be HACKABLE!!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
01 December, 10:20
Gene editing is real.
https://www.genepossibilit...

Who owns THIS company?
Who wants to DEPOPULATE PLANET EARTH?

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
01 December, 10:18
That seems to be his wish............

However........... if you're looking at "science" - and altering minds and genetics...... what would happen if the "technology" - got into the wrong hands.........???

IS THE TECHNOLOGY in the wrong hands?
Are we in a "bio-weapons" - cold war? or real war?
Who is winning?
#Pray

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 December, 10:19
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
100 percent