Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Look beyond the sh*t show... this is the real long slog we have to face. There is no quick or easy solution. Rebuilding society is social, and done one relationship at a time (both across and up). https://newsletter.marting...
07:35 AM - Dec 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
02 December, 02:30
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Yep. No doubt.
Take out Cabal still leaves fixing or creating alternatives for all the infiltrated/infected things that you mentioned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Franco Loperfido @FRA68
01 December, 04:30
Martin, forse dovresti valutare un tuo ritorno su twitter, sembra che i tempi siano maturi. Io sono poco attivo sui social perchè il tempo è tiranno e passo il tempo, oltre al "lavoro" nella matrix, a rispondere alle anime che mi telefonano di persona perchè cercano rassicurazioni. Ho riportato alcuni tuoi pensieri su twitter citando il tuo nome (perchè non voglio appropriarmi del pensiero di un'altra anima).....il risultato che ho visto è che manchi a certe persone su twitter, sembra che quel social sarà il vero prossimo futuro campo di battaglia....pensaci. Sinceramente devo dirti che i tuoi post che ho apprezzato di più sono quelli con le foto nei boschi e nella natura, io ho un bosco di 20 ettari dove vado, quando posso, con il mio cane a ricaricarmi.....devo ancora decidere se è il caso di combattere sui social, io sono insignificante in questo contesto, ma altri, come te, possono creare un seguito che può fare "una differenza".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
01 December, 11:10
Hi Martin. Thanks, once again for all you do and share — you continue to be an inspiration for so many of us. Hoodies for the win!

This may not be exactly on topic, but, it’s definitely related to the topic of where are we, how did we get here, and where do we go now. I wanted to share something with you from one of my heros. Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò is a righteous, courageous whistleblower and truth teller, who remains in hiding due to threats on his life, but, won’t let that stop him from his mission. He was invited to speak to a group of principled Medical Doctors, scientists, etc. last week. Not all religious leaders are corrupt, and there is indeed hope all around. Take care, and keep being you. :)

https://remnantnewspaper.c...

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
01 December, 10:10
« Warrior / nurturer role » is how i see myself, and i bet many patriots agree. This current time is to prep for the difficult but hopeful work we will do.

Hoodies rock.

American Girl @Americangirl
01 December, 08:23
seems like everytime im going through something or having problems understanding something you post something that resonates with me as a different perspective that helps me bring it together in my head. ty i truly mean that.💫

Stella Bella @NasNas
01 December, 07:46
😍love your hoodie