Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 November, 12:40
Wait til folks find out much of the national forests are tunneled under, A LOT>

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
30 November, 12:47
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I watched a video a couple of days ago that someone posted on trafficking of children/Epstein etc. It showed a pic of a luxury yacht, it was HUGE. It could transform into a SUBMARINE where they could stay underwater, undetected for a couple of weeks. Then they asked.. how many are aware you can travel under water
across the entire continental United States. That blew my mind!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Astros Mom @Astro00711
30 November, 01:12
In response Evangelina to her Publication
have yall watched ‘the whistleblower’ on youtube? its about the sex trafficking the UN is heavily involved with, a true story from the Clinton Bosnia invasion, very close to whats happening in Ukraine! it must stop! this is indefensible!!!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
30 November, 01:54
In response Astros Mom to her Publication
I watched it a few years ago, I cried and cried, just broke down after watching. I wondered how the Hollywood actors who were in the movie felt, did they know this is widespread. Were they as heartbroken as I was watching?

Random scenes pop into my mind at times, very visceral and raw.

Astros Mom @Astro00711
30 November, 03:23
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Me too! i think thats a way for God to not let us forget the innocent ones, His children! We can all help these children without being in the military or government! If you are a believer than we all have the greatest power on earth and that is prayer!!! In my life, especially as I was saved 5/1/1988 from eternal Hell, I have been blessed to witness absolute miracles! One of many times, a voice, an angel visitor actually spoke in my head telling me to ‘pray for my second Son. He has been in a wreck. To tell my oldest son to get off the then dial up internet because his brother was going to call.’ Without thinking and praise God, I immediatly jumped up and repeated just what my ‘visitor’ said to him. Immediatly when the phone switched back on, it rang and it was son two repeating exactly the words my angel had just said! I believe with my whole heart because I obeyed, did not dismiss the thought, that Jesus saved my son from a wreck the cop said most dont walk away from! Believe!!!

Now that is an amazing witness of what God is capable of and how he sends his angels to perform miracles. Wow!

Thank you, this is a good time for deep meditative prayer!
03:28 PM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Astros Mom @Astro00711
30 November, 05:00
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Sometimes i think im bragging about the miracles God has shown me! But thrn I realize that is Satan not wanting anyone to know that Jesus Gods only Son is still all about miracles even in this dsy and age some 2000 years later!
That ‘still small voice’ we read in the Bibles pages is very real and if you dismiss it or are too busy to hear, swat that voice away like a nagging mosquito then you chance seeing, experiencing the very real and power of Gods own hand through His Son, Jesus! Son #2’s small truck rolled and flipped after being run off the road, landing in a dirch upside down over fifteen times!
The only part of that truck that was not folded and bent to the seats was that one spot where my son was sitting, behind the steering wheel! I fully believe God sent Jesus to cover my sons 16 year old body that day because I believed and acted! Beyond any doubt I know Jesus covered my sons body with His own, taking all the hits, hurt, pain for him!
I wish I had a photo of the truck

30 November, 05:12
Remember that song from Sunday School...This little light of Mine?

Hide it under a bushel....NO! I'm gonna let it shine.
Hide it under a bushel ...NO! I'm going to let it shine, let it shine, let it shine.

By you telling me this story...it helped me to want to dive into God's word again. He is the maker of miracles, and you shining your light is so important.

Such a beautiful miracle!