True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
I think they mean plastic truthers who keep putting out stupid dates of things happening. Like for instance a lady called michele feilding who is on most truth channels spurting out prophetic messages on Q and the starlink and nesara etc etc there are a few of them out there and do not get me started on the people who think they have direct military intel on the Q op the list goes on I think this is what they are referring to.

No comms outside ever -Q
02:46 PM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
30 November, 02:57
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
They let it get to their heads. Out of all of them,
if you’re making a “Prophet” $ from the movement, I DON’T “pay” attention to you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
They let it get to their heads. Out of all of them,
if you’re making a “Prophet” $ from the movement, I DON’T “pay” attention to you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
I could write a list a mile long. I listen to NO ONE, they will not take up one millisecond of my time. We have more than we know, INSIDE each and every one of us. It's truly mind blowing to see what people believe-all SHILLS, all PAYTRIOTS, all FEAR MONGERING assclowns.

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
30 November, 02:48
BINGO