TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
Show Me How to Guard My Heart

God, I want to draw near to You, but I don't always know how to do that. Sometimes I find myself choosing to do what is comfortable over what is good. Please help me. Show me how to guard my heart, and then please help me to make wise choices that honor You. Let whatever I say and do be a reflection of my love for You. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
10:04 AM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
30 November, 03:39
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
AMEN. I pray this daily.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 November, 07:31
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
30 November, 10:34
Amen and Amen. 🙏🏻

30 November, 10:37
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

arba happihr @arba
30 November, 10:26
Amen 🙏
I am a sucker for a Narcissist story.
I was born a fixer, and helper
I am easily Tricked, endlessly due to my big heart.
I wish these charmers the best of luck with God!
ALL of the crimes they have committed against innocent big heart humans.
Phew
I prefer my path
Please God protect us.
Thank you
Amen

30 November, 10:38
In response arba happihr to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
30 November, 10:17
Amen. This is my prayer as well. Thank you for putting it into words, Tammi.💕

30 November, 10:43
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️ Thank you, not my words, but I love this. Whomever wrote this, said it quite well for us all. I am honored to share this with you all. I love spreading God's messages for everyone. Makes me feel like I am doing his Will and spreading his Love for everyone🙏❤️🤗🕊️