Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
🙄🙄🙄
…because it’s flu season.
06:44 AM - Nov 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
IT IS TIME @Lilliput2233
30 November, 07:46
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
I live in a small town of 2000 ppl, 98% vaxed 3-4 💉. summer season just finished, still 20°C here, but more than half population has got flu. flu season here is january or when the temp drops close to 0. is it really the flu they are experiencing or is it weak immune system from the vax, most of them have the same symptoms, distinguishing one is change of their voice 🤔🤔???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IT IS TIME @Lilliput2233
30 November, 10:16
In response IT IS TIME to her Publication
Has anyone noticed a very distinguishing " odour, smell, scent " on the jabbed lately ? To me it is very suffocating that smell. My lil brother and his wife got 2 pfizer💉 last year, but they dont 'smell' yet. other ppl that i have seen lately that they did not ' smell' now they have got that precise ' smell' Is the vax causing these ppl a certain chemical reaction in their blood to make them 'smell ' . i really dont know how to describe the ' smell' but is very distinctive and kind of suffocating 🤔🤔😩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396