Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
I feel I need to clarify

When you have a child in 3rd grade tested for Occupation Therapy (writing drawing etc) and he tests at 6% and the School Principal along with the Special Education Head of the area and the Occupation Theropist change score to 69% and lie about it then YES the school fkd up my kid...
Can't continue to tell a child with learning disabilities they are "just lazy" and " you can do it if you try harder" and expect em to not be messed up for life.

I have the documents to prove this or I wouldn't post it.

he is now 35 that was beginning of 3rd grade.
was couple years before I found out...
Didn't sue the school as Holton Public Schools was rather poor with ton of poor kids that needed the $$$ more then us or so I thought at the time.

my stupidity πŸ™„
08:38 PM - Nov 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by RhondaMom in this post can reply
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
29 November, 08:56
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈThe school twisted my sons mind. I have a binder of all the crap we went through. He grew up and became a woman who won't speak to his mother because she voted for Trump. What a mess. Yes, I blame the school and the government!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
29 November, 09:12
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
I'm so sorry to hear that.
😞

My boys all 4 still love Mom & speak to me or text me. Addict lives up north I am honestly glad for that sadly...

He is the best lier I have ever known & I know a few...

Stole so much irreplaceable items yet I do understand Addition is a disease...

still get so frustrated because I tend to believe what he says!!!

trying to get over the guilt I have for missing it. then for not "fixing" it.
did my best as I continue to do.

I got a letter from School he was in 4th grade saying I had to make an appointment to go there.

that was a mistake. I bought gas instead of paying phone bill went to school & "hung out" in hallway every day for over 3 weeks...

πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜

sad thing not 1 of them got in any trouble all retired great salaries & retirements fkn Principal is a Consultant to all the local schools!!!

aughhh.
fk them πŸ™‚πŸ™ƒπŸ˜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
29 November, 08:40
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
And my Cousins Husband was the Head of Special Education for the entire state of MI....

lotta good that did me in his 8th grade testing

other than the state law book highlighted he sent me....