Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 November, 12:09
Good Morning Warriors.
29th day of 11/22
Once in a lifetime moment unfolding right in front of us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
Good morning, VK! So grateful to be able to see it all unfold. Absolutely incredible and near-mind-boggling in both detail and bird’s eye. I’m loving watching each step take place, getting a clearer image on each of the puzzle pieces. The How coming into view. The movies of this movie will be epic. 😆 And life will be oh so sweet as we all begin to discover true freedom. Truth revealed. Neptune will end retrograde in a few days. Clear visions, dreams, and connection to spirit incoming. End of Dec will be America’s final cycle of its first Pluto Return, as the out-of-retrograde Pluto will once again reach America’s Pluto in sign and exact degree. Quite the closing and entrance into 2023. A new generation will start to be born as we briefly meet Aquarius Pluto. Then it will there comfortably roam for about 2 decades the following year. Elevation and ascension. The emergence of innovation boom indeed! I am ready and pray for strength and healing and inspiration. Let us all thrive! WWG1WGA
06:06 PM - Nov 29, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LetItRainShine in this post can reply
Sea Shell @seashorewoman
29 November, 11:45
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication
🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
29 November, 10:26
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication
"Let us all thrive! WWG1WGA"
I second that!