P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
❗❗❗ 🆘 ❗❗❗Yuval Noah Harari of WEF: “The designers of life will no longer be a god, we are going to be the designers of the future of life” ... 🤔

JUST IN YOUR DREAMS, STUPID DEVIL ... 👿

🙏 GOD WINS ALWAYS 🙏
05:55 PM - Nov 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
29 November, 06:58
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
he seems miserable. can someone put him out of his misery plz!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
29 November, 06:04
Rigid, arrogant they really think they are smart enough to push humanity up the evolutionary scale...

In reality, their masters, just want programmable self replicating robots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 November, 05:59
Yuval Noah Harari was the first to come to mind when I read Post#4964

I remembered these words from Julie Green:
"You are a false prophet, and you are a deceiver."
See more in Comments.

In one sentence, Harari validated what we “conspiracy theorists” have been saying for years, that globalist power elites want to rid the world of people deemed “useless” in their eyes. That’s why we call them global predators.

“We just don’t need the vast majority of the population,” said Harari, who is a historian, futurist, popular author and, most importantly, the chief adviser to Klaus Schwab, founder and director of the extremely influential WEF.

https://leohohmann.com/202...

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 November, 06:00
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
From September 2, 2022

"Yuval Noah Harari: you will fall for your deception and lies. You are not a god, and you are not invincible. You'll be exposed as the snake that you are. Every plan and everything you have tried to complete against the human race will be destroyed by Me.

You are a false prophet, and you are a deceiver. Judgment is about to hit you when you least expect it. You don't believe in Me, but you will soon see that I exist, and I am in control—not you nor anyone with you. Yuval, your days are numbered, saith the Lord of Hosts.

All who are false prophets and all who are deceivers and liars, I will expose. It says in My Word, vengeance is Mine. My children, you will see My vengeance and judgment upon your enemies in this hour in ways you never thought possible, saith the Lord."

https://www.jgminternation...

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
29 November, 06:29
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication