Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
29 November, 01:07
GiaMarinetti

Finally ordered it and just received
now gotta figure it out 😁

was little apprehensive after I read
FTX guy bought out or into Ledger...

gotta be better than leaving on uphold I would imagine.

ty for the information my dear great day ❤☺️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
29 November, 01:13
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
I wish you well. You CAN do it!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
29 November, 02:49
In response Evangelina to her Publication
ty gonna dry my darndest...
need to set it up lock in safe with easy directions for my Husband he is worse than me w this stuff and has no clue I even buy crypto ☺️

Evangelina @Evangelina
29 November, 02:55
If I can do it, you can do it. Just this past weekend I wrote my seed phrase down again, so now I have 2 copies. I couldn't find my original and I was Freaking Out. Once I got my hands on it, yeah well I now have 1 copy in my safe as well. Did you happen to see the video I posted last week on how to transfer XRP from Uphold to Ledger? Not sure if you have XRP or not but if you do, it's a great video.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
29 November, 03:09
no I did not...
yes why I got the ledger...
i will try to find it ty so very much ❤🙏

Evangelina @Evangelina
I have "S" it works for either

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Learn How to Move XRP to an open Ledger Nano X - YouTube

In this quick video you'll learn How to Move XRP to an open Ledger Nano X. Moving XRP to an open ledger can be tricky if you don't know what you're doing but...

03:26 PM - Nov 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
29 November, 03:33
Do you have any recommendations or experience in moving XLM off uphold to Ledger? It's tier 4. Thanks.

Evangelina @Evangelina
29 November, 03:47
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
I'm sorry I do not. I never bought any XLM because Uphold wouldn't allow it to be transferred out. Unsure if that has changed or not.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
29 November, 03:27
you are Wonderful TY so very much
❤🙏