Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
29 November, 06:01
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
JACOB'S LADDER

MEETING GOD FACE-TO-FACE AT PINI-"EL"

IS-RA-"EL" MEANS "SHINING RAY OF LIGHT"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 November, 06:04
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
THE CHRIST WITHIN: MEETING GOD FACE-TO-FACE AT PENI-"EL"
The Amazing Sacred Secretion - Christ Within / "Face to Face at Peniel (Pineal)" - YouTube

A full biblical and physiological guide to raising Christ's sacred secretion within your body. This video is a result of hours spent in prayer and meditatin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
29 November, 12:44
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I love your mind Craig. I'll be checking the info you shared with us out 🧡

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ THANK YOU! I Humbly and Graciously Receive Your Words of Encouragement

ALWAYS CHECK MY CURRENT AND PAST POSTS.

I Purposefully Create Them as a Quantum Time-Line that Integrates the Current Events as I See Them Unfolding with the Spiritual Concepts that I Am Attempting to Share with Those Who are Ready to Receive and Explore these Ideas in the Privacy of their own Sacred Hearts

The Posts Connect and are Part of a Single Narrative that can be Read from the Top Down and/or the Bottom Up. I Call it My Ascension Timeline
12:51 PM - Nov 29, 2022
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it