Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
29 November, 06:01
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
JACOB'S LADDER

MEETING GOD FACE-TO-FACE AT PINI-"EL"

IS-RA-"EL" MEANS "SHINING RAY OF LIGHT"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 November, 06:04
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
THE CHRIST WITHIN: MEETING GOD FACE-TO-FACE AT PENI-"EL"
The Amazing Sacred Secretion - Christ Within / "Face to Face at Peniel (Pineal)" - YouTube

A full biblical and physiological guide to raising Christ's sacred secretion within your body. This video is a result of hours spent in prayer and meditatin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
I love your mind Craig. I'll be checking the info you shared with us out 🧡
12:44 PM - Nov 29, 2022
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
29 November, 12:51
In response Evangelina to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ THANK YOU! I Humbly and Graciously Receive Your Words of Encouragement

ALWAYS CHECK MY CURRENT AND PAST POSTS.

I Purposefully Create Them as a Quantum Time-Line that Integrates the Current Events as I See Them Unfolding with the Spiritual Concepts that I Am Attempting to Share with Those Who are Ready to Receive and Explore these Ideas in the Privacy of their own Sacred Hearts

The Posts Connect and are Part of a Single Narrative that can be Read from the Top Down and/or the Bottom Up. I Call it My Ascension Timeline