Freedom Fighter 1776 @FreedomFighter1776
This! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‘‚πŸΌπŸ‘‚πŸΌπŸ‘‚πŸΌπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

#wwg1wga #RiseoftheRepublic #linwood
05:17 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by FreedomFighter1776 in this post can reply
Henry Specter @HSpecter
06 February, 11:49
In response Freedom Fighter 1776 to his Publication
i love lin wood! Tomorrow we should take 2 minutes to send a heartfelt prayer to President Trump, the military, all the brave people who risk their lives druing the senate hearings, and espically the children that has suffered constantly due to the sick evil empire. im so sad, i wish we can kive in a world where no children are ever harm like that. It only takes action to make something happen. Thank God the President, the military and all the kind strong hearted patriots that support eachother as we wether this storm. #PrayForTrump i know he appreciates it no matter what!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silence Dogood @Dwk64
06 February, 07:01
With two new terms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter 1776 donated @FreedomFighter1776
06 February, 07:25
In response Silence Dogood to his Publication

Angela Elkington @Aussiewoman
06 February, 05:32
sounds all good to me. Debt free country.

Freedom Fighter 1776 donated @FreedomFighter1776
06 February, 05:18