Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Dr. _No @Notesfromtheunderground
30 November, 07:28
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Plausible

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
30 November, 03:12
🌬🕊🌎❤️✨🌎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pinka nita @Pinkamom
29 November, 07:25
WAIT… I THOUGHT WE WERE TOLD THAT THE DOD RUNS SOCIAL MEDIA? SO IS THERE A GOOD MILITARY AND A BAD ONE AND NOW THE GOOD ONE HAS TAKEN CONTROL? IF THIS IS EVEN TRUE. 🤔

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
29 November, 06:53
😂🤣 Suprise.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
29 November, 06:51
I just was talking with my husband about this. I told him I have a sneaky suspicion that the taxpayers own Twitter now. Hmmm

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
29 November, 06:51
I just was talking with my husband about this. I told him I have a sneaky suspicion that the taxpayers own Twitter now. Hmmm

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
29 November, 06:45
Elon had more then enough to buy twitter! and alot more companies! This could be possible but I doubt it. I dont think the good guys are doing the same bad things the evils guys have been doing all along! You fight evil and overcome by goodness!

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
29 November, 11:51
As long as corrupt treasonous media and their hollywood
sidekicks are crying and panicking and very upset...
more please

memes matter @NoComment
29 November, 11:50
I love You Elon❤️🤲

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
29 November, 11:11
la blague 😁