Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The fall of the MSM cannot come too soon.
06:12 AM - Nov 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
29 November, 02:05
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
i can most certainly feel a buzz in the air

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
29 November, 12:33
Long overdue, my friend. I will celebrate the day by popping open a bottle of Trump’s sparkling wine. 🥂

TXmommaBear wilcox @Mommabear4
29 November, 08:21
Patientily waiting !

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 November, 08:08
You are not kidding. I will be dancing for joy.

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
29 November, 07:34
BRING IT........THEY WILL NOT BE MISSED!

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
29 November, 06:22
I'm not holding my breath. I'm not expecting it to "fall" so much as to see their proven expertise in the gross management of human behaviour be used to help wake people up. This has to be done slowly, as there is an off-switch, not to mention distractions like football and Strictly Come Dancing. The media knows exactly how to do it. All it needs is a will, a little blackmail and perhaps a few threats of public execution.

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
29 November, 06:16
Amen Brother 🙏

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
29 November, 06:13
12:12 🙏💖😇