Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
IS Q CONNECTED TO SOURCE CONSCIOUSNESS? ARE ETS INVOLVED? DIVINE INSPIRATION?
McAllister TV
09:05 PM - Nov 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Spirit Rising @SpiritRising
29 November, 01:31
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
to trap us and so we were recycled. They also create time, karma, dharma, astrology, and just about everything we believe to be true, which is actually false. This is something I am very passionate about. There is so much more I could share. I am so inspired by these Light Beings! We are so fortunate to have access to them and to learn the real truth. 😍😇💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit Rising @SpiritRising
29 November, 01:27
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
Q is more than people, it contains God-consciousness as well. Light Beings from the Creation Lightship and they are here to assist in our ascension and read the consciousness on the planet. They are here in individuality which is not typical apparently. Ron Amitron was a Light being from the Creation Lightship also, and he was fighting the good fight against the darkness, alas he is no longer with us. These Light Beings bring a lot of clarity to the story of who and what we are and what is really going on. We are all Light Beings but when we are created from Prime Creator/God Source, we are given the option to remain on the Creation Lightship or go out and experience life. The souls who are created at the same time get sent to the same planet and that is our home base. From there we go out and experience life. Many souls here came to assist the earth and its people ascend but due to the recycling center created by the aliens, they created a fake light and tunnel experience ....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396