Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
28 November, 07:00

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
ok im game, while we’re waiting—-looks like we have time—-lol
1. my gene sequence is a map of my characteristic traits
2. My mother and father contibuted so that would carry all the way back to the beginning (Adam & Eve)
3. I can protect my dna by staying away from genetic modifiers, vaccines
one day i will look back at this ans think
boy were we dumb
thank you for playing!
07:09 AM - Nov 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot_Faith in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
28 November, 08:14
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
EVERYTHING is coded in our DNA....it's our "construction blueprint", so to speak, which, in the wrong hands, could be used for nefarious things such as cloning! They are trying HARD to eliminate all of us and if they had our DNA to play with and manipulate a bit, they could create their OWN populous totally under their control!

So, my husband and I work a lot on researching our geneology and in that process, along comes Ancestry and others who will help you connect some dots by simply testing a saliva sample from you! Wow, what a concept! Now we know from whence we came on the planet AND discovered several 3rd-5th "cousins" along the way! LOTS of us jumped on THAT bandwagon.....now what? The "what ifs" are endless ..........this is no longer a far-fetched plot in a Superman comic book or an episode of Twilight Zone, THIS is happening! I'm going to contact Ancestry in an effort to have them destroy all of my biologic samples they may have. Unsure what legalities may be involve

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
28 November, 08:41
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
also don't forget about that sh!t in the box test- Cologuard scam..

arba happihr @arba
28 November, 07:43
Well said!

28 November, 07:21
https://t.me/QPatriot17
then there’s this that breaks it down with a referrence to the annunaki— yet—- the book of Enoch references the giants being able to not “see” any of the humans who do not have “tainted” blood—- the Blood of the Lamb covers them from the giants who devour —- releasing of the “titans” on the earth for a season
#BookOfEnoch Song of David

28 November, 07:43
thats an asterisk—- vk kept putting those in weird places—- maybe a double helix would a shoulda was a triple helix
🧐—— before——