Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Dear GOD, I don't sleep well anymore. I know that I am supposed to have faith in You and Your love but my heart is aching for all of my beautiful loved ones who took the jab. They are not bad people by any stretch. Instead they are very loving people who would never be able to comprehend the evil in this world. Please don't punish them because they were trusting of the wrong people. Please GOD, I am begging You to save their souls, our souls. You see anything beautiful You have planned for our future just wouldn't be beautiful without them. Please GOD forgive us all where we have failed You. Please make our hearts and souls worthy of Your love and mercy. Please Lord, we have turned back to You in love, in prayer and we ask that You heal our loved ones and please heal our land. Thank you for listening. Thank you for keeping us strong through giving us each other here. Please remove the evil from our world so we can enjoy Your Creations. I love You.
05:10 AM - Nov 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
03 December, 06:49
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
💚🌟💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
will mac @wullymac
03 December, 06:39
🙏God Bless all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
03 December, 06:02
LET US CRETE A FIELD OF LIGHT AROUND YOUR LOVED ONES, AND SENDING ANGELS AND WARRING ANGELS TO PROTECT THEM AND STAY WITH THEM . THERE WERE MANY MANY SALINE SHOTS--I SEE YOU GUYS MAKING IT THROUGH , AND YOU , AT THE END, SO HAPPY AND RELIEVED. GOD BLESS YOU, DEAR ONE.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
28 November, 02:45
Beautifully said. Thank you and Thank you GOD. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen 🙏❤️🙏

I’m no one @Iam4truth
28 November, 02:44
Agree 100%. 🙏🙏🙏 Praying a lot. My heart hurts at the thought that those I love could be harmed.

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
28 November, 02:42
Amen.

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
28 November, 02:31
🙏So beautiful and sweet. Agree 100% People were so deceived. Good people. 🙏

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
28 November, 07:15
Such a beautiful prayer and every word is what we should all be praying for. Thank you and God bless you.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
28 November, 07:03
In agreement in Jesus' Name. ;)

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 November, 07:01
🙏

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 November, 07:01
this is so beautiful. Amen

The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
28 November, 05:31
My younger son they claim, passed from SIDS when he was 5 months & 4 days old. That was 22 years ago. My older son was forced to take the jab in boot camp recently. He's all I have left. It would destroy me if I lost him too. My husband commented the other day that if the death expectations are accurate, he may end up being the only member of his family alive in the next few years, because he thinks they all took it.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 November, 05:38
In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication
I'm very sorry for the loss of your baby. Perhaps that little angel can intervene and be the source of your strength right now.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
03 December, 06:07
In response The Mrs. Frog to her Publication
MAY HE, TOO BE SURROUNDED IN LIGHT, PROTECTED BY ANGELS. LET US KEEP THE VIBRATINS HIGH AND IN CONSTANT PRAYER WHICH ALLOWS THESE TO HEAL