Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
27 November, 08:41
Today was hard, junkie neighbour who has made life hell for 15 years had a drug induced psychotic break and took it out on us, she had one last year too and threatened to kill me, escalated this time and she threw massive rocks on our shed and in yard for hours, dragged a kitchen knife along fence calling us to come out to her.

Took an hour for cops to show up, they took her to hosp for meds and bought her home where she started up as soon as they left.

We dont have the means to move but living here is daily nightmare.

The cops 'cant' do anything as its a 'mental health issue'.

My kids are petrified.

I cant take this any more.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Par Nelli @Parnelli
27 November, 08:11
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
They "can't " do anything... the system is broken, this is wrong on so many levels, the safety of you and your children should be #1 , instead her mental health issue is 🙄
🙏❤️ Elf

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
27 November, 08:16
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Especially as her issue is drugs/lack of drugs and as she plays the mental health card to get drugs from hospital to mellow her out, she does NOT want help, I hear her nattering to herself all the time about how smart she is tricking the police and nurses in to giving her drugs when she hasnt got money for any.

She talks to herself our loud a LOT, I use to have compassion for her at the start hearing some of what she would say, sadly thats been eroded over the years as myself, my family and our property suffer at her outbursts. She even smashed up our car one day, of course cops couldnt do anything as they didnt 'catch her doing it'.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
She knows how to play the system 🙄 typical...any other time the medical field is incompetent but they fuel her addiction
08:30 PM - Nov 27, 2022
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Parnelli in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Par Nelli, click on at the bottom under it