Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
In case you haven't figured it out by now, whitehats run a ton of old deepstate Twitter accounts. Clinton, Bush, Obama, Kerry, Huma and many others too.
04:23 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Elena Iove @Camberu71
07 February, 01:35
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Thank you for clarifying that. I thought it was the deep state running them...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
06 February, 11:34
not Peter Strzok ...he blocked me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
06 February, 11:16
John Brennan? Status update?

Silver Cat @silvercat
06 February, 10:39
And it is probably why so many of us were booted at about the same time; we may have been getting way over the target...too soon....timing is huge.

Silver Cat @silvercat
06 February, 10:39
And it is probably why so many of us were booted at about the same time; we may have been getting way over the target...too soon....timing is huge.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
06 February, 10:31
i wouldn't know jackoff purged me some time ago. still pissed, but happy to be here with fellow patriots😎🇺🇸🇺🇸🔥❤️

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
06 February, 09:47
☺️

Blessedfrom Ohio @BlessedfromOhio
06 February, 08:04
Love that WhiteHats are in control!!👏👏👏

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
06 February, 06:05
Figured. You are to confident in your verbage to think you speak untruths. Thank you. Very inadequate for what you've all done.

Zena Jin @zenalove
06 February, 06:00
Are we gling to see any confession videos at all ?

Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
06 February, 05:02
Really?
WHY?
I mean Why would they do that??
I don't see the point in why Whitehats would run the Deep State Twitter accounts.......

Kim Harkness @KimHarkness
06 February, 08:00
In response Kathryn ATK to her Publication
because the majority of people dont know they have already been arrested or exicuted.

Sshhhh Shhhhh @VioletFlower
06 February, 05:01
too bad Twitter blockes everytime i try to get on. .

Kathryn ATK @MAGATrumpWon
06 February, 05:03
In response Sshhhh Shhhhh to his Publication
I had 4 accounts suspended over the course of 3 years.....ONLY joined for My POTUS Trump- I could care less if Twatter goes down in FLAMES!

Sonna Genie @Sonna
06 February, 05:00
😉Are the white hats having fun?

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
06 February, 04:50
I dont understand why all the trouble to do so🤔. Why add to the confusion? Why not just let the accounts sit there and let people catch on? Why all the pretend?

Tommy Gavins @Tk101
06 February, 06:01
In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication
so the lower players believe the upper players are still in control ,the lower players dont freak out,and continue crimes

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
06 February, 04:49
Savage moves 🙌

Christina Maga @Christina71
06 February, 04:41
Hallelujah!!!! Beyond happy about it, thank God & the whitehats.👏🙏

Rivers M18 @RiversM18
06 February, 04:40
God is the ultimate white hat who is running the entire creation. 😀

Sam Sto @TSTO
06 February, 04:39
@ghostezra , are they running others too? just curious based on below reply to "Hillary's" tweet from today about QAnon's. Just kidding really 🤣 These are the faces I want to see when the truth comes out!

Replying to
HillaryClinton
and
michelleinbklyn
"algorithm-fueled" - Ma'am, you are correct, it is fairly obvious that the "size" of the qtards was mostly a botnet creating an echo chamber and radicalizing a few thou otherwise incompetent mental health case studies.
1:53 PM · Feb 6, 2021·Twitter Web App

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
06 February, 04:39
Donald Trump Jr: "The Biden White House Is A Clown Show!"

Click here to watch: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
06 February, 05:54
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication
😏How people can't see that it's a TOTAL CLOWN SHOW is beyond me.

Come on man, didn't anyone see "I fell and broke my foot Joe and now I have to wear a BOOT Biden" running up that itsy bitsy AF2 - call sign #TheMalarkyForce🤡 with not even a "Ouch"? I know last month he forgot what foot was broken and kept switching the boot, but seriously, C'mon! What about the 'ole "Lefthand/Righthand Switch"?🙄

Ahhh, it's the little things in life that get me through the day.😂

Henry Specter @HSpecter
06 February, 04:29
Awesome update! You are the man @ghostezra !!!

Henry Specter @HSpecter
06 February, 04:31
In response Henry Specter to his Publication
It would be really cool if President Trump can become the President of the world!

Lover Of Light @Lover_of_Light
06 February, 04:28
Overstock sent out a 17% off coupon for Presidents day...seems odd....makes me wonder exactly what are white hats controlling now??! 👀👀👀

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
06 February, 04:26
obvious at this juncture. but, when your president is a quasar anything is possible...the office of the christ

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 February, 04:25
yep yep

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
06 February, 04:25
Yes, indeed. For a while now.