Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 February, 04:03
Superbowl 55. #55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 February, 04:12
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
But, but, but he was removed from twatter... Will it be Dan or Don Jr..?? I truly want it to be during the SB tomorrow, what an "in your face" to the NFL and it's millionaires who dont know how to stand for our flag...Do it at half time so there is no winner, no trophy and parade!.. YES please...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
He´s still on Twatter under "President Trump 45 Archived "
04:21 PM - Feb 06, 2021
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NiceAngel11 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 February, 04:25
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Whaaaat? $hit! I got the twatter boot twice last month, havent been on since...Oh this changes everything..(damn Twatter commies!)

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
06 February, 04:34
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
He didn´t wrote anything , the account just say if he will tweet it will be there . But.....i had 2 acccounts and both are suspendered !!!!!!!