Evangelina @Evangelina
24 November, 07:09
Please Pray for my grandson. My daughter and I just dropped him off at the hospital. He was sick today so didn't go to dinner. Had a fever of 103. My daughter thinks he has the symptoms for Meningitis. He can't hold his head up. Couldn't walk. Seems out of it. Only one of us could be with him at the hospital so my daughter stayed. He is 27 with 2 beautiful little girls. Right after we got the call he was having difficulty breathing and left to go pick him up. His sister called and said one of his best buddies took his life today. We obviously didn't tell him that. His name is Kaid James. Any and all prayers are appreciated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
27 November, 09:22
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Please God, Father Almighty, hear my prayer. Your child is in hospital and is very ill. Please send him healing and please let it be Your will that he recovers and that he be returned to full health.

Whatever your will, please bring him and his family peace and comfort.

I pray also for Your child’s friend, who took his own life. Please take all who he left behind into Your embrace and let them understand that he is safe and at peace with you in Heaven, and please give those who love him strength to keep going.

All of this, Heavenly Father, I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen 🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
27 November, 09:30
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Thank you for your beautiful prayer Jason. Kaid is home now. Due
to his high fever and severe dehydration it resulted in all the other symptoms. He was diagnosed with Influenza A. He is self employed and I think his body was run down. No idea what they put in his IV's.. he did get a swab but I know God will protect him.

The loss of his buddy is devastating. Your prayer made me weep.
So many unanswered questions.

You are a beautiful soul 🧡

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
27 November, 09:39
No need to thank me. Let us thank God.

I am so glad that your grandson is home and that it is only flu - the fact that he was diagnosed truthfully and not with “CON-VID” tells me that nothing untoward happened to him in the hospital. He will he fine and all will be well.

As for your grandson’s friend, I am devastated. This is the third, maybe fourth suicide I have heard of this weekend…it troubles me that so many (especially young people) are losing hope.

I know all of what we are going through is on God’s time, but I don’t mind saying that it upsets me how slowly God moves at times…I beg God’s forgiveness for saying so, but to hear about so many taking their lives hurts and I am powerless to stop it.

God bless you and your family.

Evangelina @Evangelina
I feel the same way about his trip to the hospital Jason. They could have easily capitalized on the situation and said he had [C]. But they did not. Praise God.

It is very disturbing so many young people are feeling hopeless, yet should we really be surprised... You and I know we are watching a movie. Imagine if you didn't have that inside information. God knows what we are thinking so we may as well
speak it. He understands.

It troubles me that in this society men are trained to not show feelings. Kaid has had devastating losses in the last 3 years. Every man in his life is gone for one reason or another. I know he has layers upon layers of wounds. Yet he will not talk about it. He has no idea what prompted Brian to take his life. Shame on us for buying into the lie that men are weak if they show emotion. How many are now gone because they didn't know where to go or how to open up about their hurts and heartache 💔
09:55 AM - Nov 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
27 November, 10:09
I was saying the very same thing the other day.

Societal conditioning has people believing that in order for a man to be masculine he must be stoic, ignore his emotions, and be unapproachable and even unkind.

None of this is true. This is what I view as “toxic masculinity.” Toxic to those around him, but also and maybe more sadly, to the man himself.

Masculine men can experience their emotions, can show love, and - especially - be kind. A truly masculine man does all of this openly but in a quiet, dignified way. He does this so that he does not have to face his troubles alone. His strength comes from the courage to be open, and his courage comes from the love he should receive from his community. It is these things that make a man masculine.

We WILL turn our backs on all of the evils of the Cabal that have sought to destroy community, family, divide us, and destroy our men.

Evangelina @Evangelina
27 November, 10:22
"They" were brilliant in their plan to destroy the male, female and the children. I have to give them credit for that. They didn't miss a beat.. left no stone unturned.

I have been following this Movement for 5 years come January.
Read my first book on the Biderberg Group in the late 80's.
There hasn't been a day since I found Q that I haven't felt the need to pinch myself when I realize... God Wins! We Win! Their Reign of Terror is soon to be over!!! Hallelujah!!

We just have to find a way to keep as many souls with us as possible during the interim. As we pray for children every day, we should consider praying for the burdens men are needlessly
buried under. 🙏🙏 Perhaps God has laid it on your heart to lead that battle.