KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 November, 12:34
As of late, Almost Everything that I think of, I see somewhere or hear… & having conversations with People, I have a thought & then within a couple of minutes, the person is literally talking about my thought 💭… hmmm 🧐🤔 What dis mean? When I think back, I guess this has always somewhat happened… But now, This has been happening more & more in my Life, How about You? Have You been experiencing this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
Yup. Been happening so much and happens within moments of my thoights…telepathy coming in stronger!! it’s part of our destiny!
01:32 AM - Nov 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by MrsNursebot17 in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
27 November, 01:37
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
ringing/high pitch every so often in the ears usually when speaking the "deep" truth to someone 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
27 November, 01:38
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
most often in my left ear and I'm right handed

I am Keri @Lionessheart
27 November, 10:28
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
me too!!