Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 November, 05:40
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
MAYBE IT can pop up at GITMO instead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
26 November, 05:43
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I think she IS there!!!! I don't know if they'll let her out for a bit or what, but pretty sure she didn't dissappear herself LOL!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
26 November, 05:30
her Dad is the one who decided to go after Michael Jackson= grifter extordinare

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
26 November, 05:39
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
PREPARE YOUR TWITTER THREAD!!! LOL! Get this out there!! It's been so long since we heard about her, now just before we get back on Twit, she pops up!! LET'S GO!!!😂

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
26 November, 05:28
The purveyors of pedovores, are satans right hand minions...

pedowood is not simply a name.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
26 November, 05:41
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
YEP!! Putting this all on Twit as soon as I'm let back on!