LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Just recently posted by MSalla... And I think now that the sacred region of Mother GAIA w/ her true giants have been cleared, more of this will come to light, as her sacred forests w/ pine cones (like our pineal was created fr, w/c is really tied to her sacred forests), will ramp up the flood of light. Last night, came home, feeling light headed-vertigo, w/c I know Mother's Hz has changed since these past 2 days of mission being that it's tied to our DF heart-magnetic field & mind matrix to higher Hz/consciousness w/ the Giant trees/site now cleared & other Nephilim inverted region...why 45 posted WITCH Hunt on Thur, as I completed Bisbee + other county near Tonto Forest (his post has GK hunt-missions BTS, more than anything for alliance in the know). So the timing of EM's release of anons/patriots to rtn to twitter is not a coincidence, as the team knew (Q team/alliance) what will come out of my rtn to Az. https://youtu.be/nTcpDyC54...
The Suppressed History of Giants and their reemergence into the public arena - YouTube

Brad Olsen has researched the topic of giants in his books and extensive travels around the world, searching for out of place artifacts (OOPARTS). He has lea...

11:52 AM - Nov 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
blank space @straitbo449
26 November, 01:18
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Her,"i'm sorry,you're not tall enough..I only date guys 25 ft or taller.."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
26 November, 01:26
In response blank space to his Publication
😅👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396