Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 November, 12:39
More family members vaxxed than I realized during Thanksgiving convos. Most just got the 2 shots and a couple got 1 booster. They say they are done taking them however it’s still not a red line. They will cave when pressed with restrictions.

They don't want evidence and they will never correlate a future sickness to the vax.

None of them had any issues and they don't know anyone that had any issues. I don't know anyone personally that had issues. I can't offer real world personal examples and looking up online at family gathering isn't the best vibe.

Resorted to chasing everyone around with a Bluetooth scanner.
Have to say got a lot of signals. Too many for me to make sense of while holding my spicy margarita.

Has anyone tried this with an android phone?
You need to go into development mode and switch on show Bluetooth devices without names. Have to scan when no other electronics are within 100 feet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Geez, I thought this posted early this morning, guess not so here goes.

All of my family except my daughter, grands and her hubby got two shots of the vaxx.
Most of them have been sick in some way or another since but they had issues before.
None of them are going to take any more.
They have seen the truth of it now and we all have MANY frens and ppl that we know that are sick, or dead from taking it, as in perfectly healthy and middle aged ppl dying with heart attacks and shit, heart troubles out of no where and many with what seems to be autoimmune issues or nerve issues now.
My older brother was forced to either take it or loose his govt job.

They are all fearful over having taken it. Over the last year or so I have not said anything to them about it other than recommending things like Zeolite because there was really no point of it.
It would only have made them loose sleep with worry & it will be what God deems it now, they are all believers.
12:45 AM - Nov 26, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
26 November, 12:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙏 sending prayers for U and your family Nana🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 November, 12:56
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Thank you hun to you and yours as well. We will be ok, we have all lived a good life no matter what happens and God has us all in this life and thr all future lives.