Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
25 November, 10:18
I'm going to put it out there. For those who went through the move - Twat- Wego and now AU. VK has been talking about 2023 for at least 2 or 3 years. I was like NFW I'm going to last until 2023. But guess what we are only 6 or 7 weeks away. We made it and I want to say THANK YOU to VK and many others. I hope you all can pass this along I want VK to see it. Thank You and God bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
25 November, 11:25
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Exactly my thoughts. 2023 thats not even an option, yet here we are. 🙏 2023 brings some massive awakening with visible events to the still sleeping. Can you imagine how hard its been for those planning this to be patient & slowly put this into motion?!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
I can not imagine those that have been at this since before 7/16/1999 and after. I'm humbled to be part of the knowing.
11:35 PM - Nov 25, 2022
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker 4444, click on at the bottom under it